Well, I decided that I should probably update my blog that Alli spent so much time making work. I am officially a 5th grade teacher in Hyrum, Utah. I have been teaching for about two months now and love it most days! It is keeping me very busy and constantly tired, but the rewards outweigh the stress and work. My kids had a party last Monday on their half day to reward themselves for their good behavior during the months of August and September. They had a great time playing games with each other. The funniest thing to watch was their rousing game of Twister. They were so animated and flexible! They wanted to wear pajamas for the party, so notice the slippers, robes, and pj's on some. Enjoy the photos!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
It's for the Children
Well, I decided that I should probably update my blog that Alli spent so much time making work. I am officially a 5th grade teacher in Hyrum, Utah. I have been teaching for about two months now and love it most days! It is keeping me very busy and constantly tired, but the rewards outweigh the stress and work. My kids had a party last Monday on their half day to reward themselves for their good behavior during the months of August and September. They had a great time playing games with each other. The funniest thing to watch was their rousing game of Twister. They were so animated and flexible! They wanted to wear pajamas for the party, so notice the slippers, robes, and pj's on some. Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment